This is a viral infection that is described as a wart. They often cause no pain, but when they do, they needed to be treated right away. Treatment for this is not instantaneous, but it can be managed with regular follow-up visits.
- Always wash your hands after touching a wart or verruca
- Change your socks daily if you have a verruca
- Cover verrucas with a plaster when swimming
- Wear protective footwear when in showers, at the gym or swimming pools
- Get an assessment from a Registered Foot Health Practitioner.